9.04.2010

Varsity Prep For Fall


I’m loving this Fall’s preppy varsity look – it seems to be all about faux uniforms, crests emblazoned on blazers, and the revival of the ‘campus’ look. Some of my favorite additions to the style roster would be coat-of-arms necklaces, ‘ivy league’ jackets, and faux horn-rimmed thick framed glasses (although really, they’re just the wayfarer style with clear lenses).




Puppy Tooth Jersey Jacket My fav so far, prolly for the name. It also sounds soft.





I think this collection of badges and brooches is what got me started on this concept. I have already dug out a few blazers and brooches from my wardrobe and this weekend I hit the mother load when I found a huge collection of vintage badges from various Scottish games at an estate sale.
Here is a sneak peak of what I will be posting over the next few day to my Etsy shop.


A couple of accessories that I am diggin on right now is this big ass hair clip and wallet2wear.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP